- Achieving project objective for project support need e.g. business, integration, gathering, and collection of detailed test cases that serve the project testing requirements with attention to detail and executing it to SIT & UAT scopes.
- Deliver demand requests based on the committed timeline.
- Managing defect tracking list of tasks, and dependencies and following up with participants required to mitigate the risks to products & services quality and obtain L2/L3 support for this objective.
- Responsible to carry out recurring test activity as per the scope test plan with the highest quality assurance for ensuring experience before new product rollout.
- Work with the system functional teams to roll out new products in a timely manner.
- Responsible to adhere the way of work in demand requests processes, test cases documents, and all processes for testing as per standards defined.
- Prepare test report of all project demand requests activities like weekly service request updates, test results, defects discovery, and follow-up status.
- Report to Supervisor on service requests deliveries status and other day-to-day tasks.
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology/Telecommunications/Marketing or equivalent.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Application, product, basic technical knowledge is added advantages such as POSTMAN, API, dashboard development and etc.