- Develop and execute business plan and strategy in line with achieving the branch contribution to profitability and growth.
- Lead and manage the sales force in achieving the desired sales targets
- Establish business contacts and manage relationships for the expansion of business opportunities
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, service quality, and branch operational efficiency
- Motive branch staff and impart skills and knowledge in service, sales, and operations to elevate levels of performance
- Degree and above in any field.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in managing retail banking operations in a managerial role.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills with strong follow-through abilities
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to drive sales.
Mantin/ Rasah Jaya/ Batu Pahat/ Kluang/ Tangkak/ Yong Peng/ Setapak/ Berjaya Times Square/ Taman Connaught/ Setia Alam/ KL/ Sri Petaling/ Bandar Seri Permaisuri/ Balik Pulau/ Bagan Ajam/ Sitiawan/ Bagan Serai/ Labuan