- Attend to all outbound and inbound calls from internal/external customers.
- Relay messages received through the Contact Centre to team members.
- Attending to Ambulance request calls.
- Familiar with the operations of the hospital(s) to correctly answer and/or route calls to appropriate departments/staff.
- Familiar with doctors’ specialties, clinic hours, and preference in being contacted, to efficiently contact them upon request.
- Maintain attendance, personal appearance, punctuality and adhere to policies mentioned in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform assigned admin duties when necessary.
- Minimum Diploma in any medical/clinical field or any equivalent.
- At least 6 months prior experience as a Contact Centre / Customer Service is preferred.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Possess an aptitude for learning for continual development.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Ability to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- MUST be fully vaccinated with Covid19 Vaccine.