- The Team Manager leads, manages and directs the activities of CSOs who provide customer support. Responsible to ensure customer service resources are utilized efficiently in accordance with Contact Centre objectives and in ways that consistently promote quality and satisfaction to customers.
- Proactively solves problems and provides timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to customer and employee satisfaction.
- Identifies the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicates plans to those impacted.
- Promotes a supportive environment in which employees are encouraged to solve problems an address customer issues.
- Provides management support to CSOs such as through the review and resolution of all transactions that are beyond the jurisdiction of the CSOs.
- Performs the work of CSO during periods with high call volume.
- Provides on-the-job training and mentoring.
- Conducts coaching and performance appraisal sessions to identify opportunities and recognize positive behaviours.
- Monitors and documents team members’ performance results.
- Ensures that all team members have the necessary tools and information to excel in customer service.
- Identifies team and individual training needs and develops plans for immediate and long-term performance improvements.
- Coordinates with training and quality assurance teams to identify systemic quality-improvement opportunities
- Takes part in special project activities and support teams by providing ad-hoc information and reports.
- Chairs team meetings and updates team members on progress of special project activities.
- Degree an above in any field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in managing a team of about 20-25 headcounts in a banking/ credit card processing contact center environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.