- Handle customers’ inquiries and requests pertaining to resolving issues over the phone.
- Note: No sales are required.
MUST Have Requirements:
- Completed SPM/ STPM/ Certificate/ Matriculation/ Pre-U with a minimum of 5-6 years of working experience from the inbound contact center environment, OR;
- Completed a Diploma with a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience from the inbound contact center environment, OR;
- Completed a Degree/Masters’s in any field of studies – With or without experience is accepted. (FRESH GRADUATES ONLY)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work in rotating shifts, weekends, and/ or public holidays.
- MUST be able to start work in March 2023.
- Possess own transport.
Work Place: Intermark, KL (Nearby LRT Ampang Park Station)
Employment Type: Permanent (Entitled to all permanent staff benefits)
- Basic Salary: Up to RM4,000 (Based on experience & to be approved by UOB’s management)
- KPI Incentive: Up to RM2,200 – (Paid on a quarterly basis)
- Shift Allowances: RM350 per month
- Mandarin Language Allowance: RM500 per month
Probation period: 6 months (RM500 completion bonus – 1-time payment)
Working Days (2 patterns based on UCOE’s arrangements): (Off Day & Rest Day is not necessary to be on a weekend or a public holiday)
- 5 days work, 1 Rest Day & 1 Off Day
- 5.5 days of work per week, 1 Rest Day & 1 Off Day
Working Hours: 9/9.5 hours per day (inclusive of an hour break) – Rotating shifts
- Morning shift: The earliest shift starts at 6 am
- Afternoon shift: The latest shift ends by 2 or 3 am
- Night shift: The latest shift ends by 7 am (This shift is only for male candidates)