- Responsible for the measurement and monitoring of the quality of data through acquiring or integrating to data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Collaborate with the team to resolve data quality issues through advising & guiding the relevant business & technical stakeholders to achieving the solution.
- Develop and enforce best practices for data quality at all stages of the data lifecycle.
- Manage and maintain data quality tools within the Enterprise Data Governance department.
- Contribute to developing and implementing test plans and scripts for various data quality processes.
- Develop and maintain an effective operational framework in coordination with technology teams to address data quality use cases with the Head of Department.
- Assist in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data governance and quality management, coding structures, and data replication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in data governance and data quality management.
- Excellent command in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken.
- Technically adept and able to work with data models, data quality and management software/systems, preferably the Informatica data governance platforms (EDC, DEQ, IDMC etc.).
- Possess good interpersonal & problem-solving skills