- Engage customer via WhatsApp & Call (if necessary) to address their enquiries on Fibre Product.
- Secure customer appointment & liaise with partners closely to secure appointments – where needed
- Explain & set expectation on Product & terms and conditions on Fibre Installation.
- Willing to explore & adapt new ways to manage customer experience ·
- Propose ideas to ensure enhanced service delivery, minimizing customer complaints.
- Respond to incoming customer issue on technical issues (Optional).
- Manage remote troubleshooting, problem assessment & close follow ups with customers
- Manage relationship with external service providers to coordinate service & meet SLAs
- SPM/Diploma/Degree in Customer Service or any equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the service industry preferably in a call centre.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both spoken and written.
- Pleasant personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- MUST be able to work on shifts, on weekends, and on public holidays.
- Being able to start immediately with short notice is an added advantage.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Training will be provided.
- MUST be willing to work in Shah Alam and possess own transport.
- Applicant(s) must be fully vaccinated.
- Incentive/commission: Up to RM 3,000 per month if KPI is met
- Working hours: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm, 12.00 pm to 9.00 pm (need to work on weekend and PH as per shift rotation)