- The Head of Customer Interaction is a strategic role that forms part of the Senior Management Team within the company and is responsible for the overall strategic planning and management of the operational activities of Contact Centre Inbound function and the organisation as a whole.
- Responsible for strategic direction of a customer contact management site, managing both human and material resources with the Inbound Services team
- Work closely with Singapore Business Partners in achieving service levels, quality and UOB Bank goals
- Introduce work improvement on the operating systems, policies and procedures within the Contact Centre, including development, implementation and continual improvement of processes to best achieve overall business goals.
- Provide leadership and management guidance to the Inbound Team ensuring there is development and succession planning
- Create a high-performance environment through regular communications via team meetings, monthly one-on ones and performance reviews with all direct reports, verifying performance against operational and financial metrics and managing underperformance through improvement plans
- Work closely with Singapore Business Partners to manage issues and process, working in conjunction with peers; supports the broader business line and corporate units to achieve goals
- Work closely with HR and Training team to ensure action plans are in place and regularly reviewed to drive improvements in retention, attendance and employee satisfaction
- Understand and comply with all company and Business Partners regulatory requirements
- Proactively manage and is responsible for all health and safety issues, ensuring a safe working environment
- Degree an above in any field.
- Minimum 8-9 years of working experience in managing a team of about 200 headcounts in a contact center environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to drive change and process improvement in the departments