- The VP of Projects & Controls is a strategic role that forms part of the Senior Management Team of the company and is responsible for the overall strategic planning and management of process improvement and process management activities in the organization.
- Proactively solves problems and provides timely resolution to ensure minimal impact on customer and employee satisfaction.
- Identifies the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicates the plan to those impacted.
- Promotes a supportive environment in which employees are encouraged to solve problems and address customer issues.
- Provides management support to CSOs such as through the review and resolution of all transactions that are beyond the jurisdiction of the CSOs.
- Performs the work of CSO during periods with high call volume.
- Degree and above in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent.
- Minimum 7-8 years of working experience in continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean/ Six Sigma, use of statistical applications, and deployment of processes across multiple locations (lean, six sigma, TPS, TQM) preferably from a global shared services environment.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Required Technical Skills: Lean or Six Sigma
- Certification in Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Lean Practitioner is an advantage.