Role: IT Manager (SAP B1)
Reporting To: CFO
Team Size: 3
No of direct reports: 2
Employment Type: Permanent
Probation: 6 months
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday/ 8.30am till 5.30am
Salary: Up to RM14,000 + RM100 Fixed Allowance
Benefits: Insurance, Medical, Bonus, Gym Allowance and etc
- Overseeing all IT operations infrastructure
- Ensuring the maintenance of current projects and technology systems.
- Monitoring performance and identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and opportunities for improvement on the IT solutions.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating IT projects/solutions in line with the Company’s objectives and business requirements.
- Preparing financial budgets and performance reports.
- Ensuring all IT systems are functioning according to expectations to enable continuous production.
- Analyze the business processes and work on the opportunity to drive a cost-effective approach.
- Managing key strategic plans to meet goals, including the development of program objectives, timelines, costs, and resources.
- Involve & assist in Company’s digitalization initiative.
- Troubleshoot and maintain servers, hardware, networking, and software in the Company.
- Maintain and upkeep the well-being of the Company’s ERP System (SAP B1,) CCTV & Automation System, and backup system.
- Manage, supervise performance, and coach direct reports in IT Department.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality and Company’s policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Ensure the security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Degree and above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 6-7 years of working experience as a SAP system analyst, IT operations and system development from a medium to large corporate environment with at least 3 years being in a managerial role.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- MUST have skills:
- SAP B1
- Windows Server Environment
- Windows Operating System Environment
- Office 365, Exchange
- MS SQL
- SAP B1 SQL
- Crystal report
- Firewall System (FortiGate, Backup System (Synology & Veeam)
- Provide strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to travel within and outside Malaysia