- Responsible to handle the inbound calls and assist with customers’ inquiries, order placement, service requests and customer complaints.
- Perform outbound calls to existing customers to update on the current promo code.
- Maintain minimum call quality score set by the company.
- Perform outbound calls as and when it is required, especially follow-up cases, order confirmation, etc.
- Identifying, and escalating priority issues, and reporting to the respective department.
- Record details of conversation which includes but are not limited to comments, inquiries, complaints, and action taken.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as and when it is required.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the service industry preferably in a call center.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both spoken and written.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant(s) must be able to work on shifts, on weekends, and on public holidays.
- Able to start work immediately.
- MUST possess own transport with a valid driving license.