- Assist walk-in customers, present, and promote products and services to existing/prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Responsible for generating leads to acquiring new customers.
- Actively involved in roadshows, events, and any promotional activities arranges and set by the company.
- S26:S27Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- SPM / Diploma or Degree in any field.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in sales/retail or any related field.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Customer-oriented, passionate about sales, dynamic, and lively individual.
- MUST be able to work on shifts, weekends, and Public Holidays.
- Preferably candidates who possess their own transport and are able to travel within the cities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Shortlisted applicant(s) must be able to start work immediately.
- Applicant(s) must be fully vaccinated