- Resource planning to determine workforce requirement across multiple sites
- Adopt and communicate the regional scheduling guidelines to stakeholders
- Run “what-if” scenarios for staffing initiative
- Create and optimise the schedule matrix and to allocate productive time based on interval level staffing needs with observation of local labor laws in the respective region
- Distribute programmed shrinkage (activity codes) to enhance the accuracy of staffing projection
- Recognize and communicate challenges and areas of improvement for scheduling cycles and to provide solutions to meet staffing expectation at interval level
- Provide visibility and reporting capabilities of main KPIs related to scheduling functions such as projected interval compliance and bidding completion
- Provide updates on issues, operational status and business drivers throughout the activity cycle and for daily/weekly reviews
- Anticipates upcoming business needs and builds the infrastructure or requirement to ensure optimization capability is geared toward (or even ahead of business demand)
- Escalate the hiring plan problems to the relevant owners and follow through on the resolution
- Degree and above.
- Minimum 5-6 years of related working experience in workforce management in a contact center environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Familiar with CMS and Avaya tools.