- Monitor daily cash flow and control Bankers’ Acceptance, Bank Guarantees and Promissory Notes
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow statement
- Update monthly standard journals for month end closing
- Prepare, analyze and review departmental variance reports
- Maintain the general ledger by check and oversee posting for all GL journals
- Prepare audit and tax schedules
- Update fixes assets register and run depreciation process every month
- Prepare, review bank reconciliations and follow up on unmatched items
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
- Degree in Accounting or any equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience is required
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
- Able to work with tight deadlines and under minimum supervision.
- Meticulous, and diligent in all aspects of day-to-day activities and assignments.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- On-the-job training will be provided for the successful applicant(s).
- MUST Possess own transport.
- Applicant(s) must be fully vaccinated