- Nurture client relationships and new acquisitions via active cold calling. Understand key markets, always up to date on market’s competition and product development.
- Provide estimation and negotiate a profitable deal between both parties for short and long term business plans.
- Maintain client relationships and ensure customer’s data are updated on a regular basis.
- Conduct periodic sales appointments for both existing and new clients.
- SPM/Diploma/Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience related to Business Development, Sales & Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
- Passionate in developing and continue business relationships, stress-tolerant and deliver business objectives.
- Presentable and able to work independently or as an active team member.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel within Malaysia, as and when required.