- To be the vital link between clients and applicants.
- Develop a good understanding of the job requirements, client’s companies/environment/expectations, and industry.
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on a range of media platforms – job boards/ social media.
- Identify and approach suitable applicants based on clients’ requirements.
- Screen applications, and manage interviews and assessments.
- Perform reference checks and hiring arrangements.
- Work towards and exceeding the targets set by the management – number of applicants placed, value to be billed to clients, and/or business lead generated.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related field.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the service industry, and prior experience in recruitment is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both, written and spoken.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, fully committed, and meticulous.
- Structured, analytical, well-organized, and able to work with tight deadlines.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- On-the-job training will be provided for the successful applicant(s).
- MUST Possess own transport.
- Applicant(s) must be fully vaccinated.
What to Expect:
- The role can be challenging but also exciting as this profession is fast-paced, target driven, and demanding.
Why Recruitment Consultant:
- You may change/ give a positive impact on someone’s life – especially with this pandemic, many people are struggling in securing a job; you will get the buzz of excitement placing and helping someone in securing a job
- Great career development and progression.
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Competitive and rewarding.
- Improved your social skills – you will have the opportunity to be able to speak and build your network with many people throughout the day. If you enjoy being social, you will enjoy becoming a recruitment consultant.