- Perform full spectrum of payroll functions such as processing wages, statutory submission, annual tax filing, payroll adjustments, and other related matters.
- Review attendance records and supporting documents to ensure the correct calculation of wages.
- Check and maintain employee master file details, bank details, tax file numbers, deductions, and other payroll information in the payroll system.
- Generate monthly payroll reporting and reconciliation reports.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Human Resource / Accounting / Finance or any equivalent.
- A minimum 1 year of working experience in handling payroll is required.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both spoken and written.
- Meticulous, independent, and able to work under minimum supervision.
- MUST possess own transport and willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Applicant(s) must be fully vaccinated with a booster dose.